Friday, January 11, 2008

My Church Boys

These are my boys,
I don't think I need to tell you how crazy they are,
after all pictures are worth a thousand words right?
They're rediculous;
farting or some type of bowel movement is their favoirte conversation starter,
they enjoy nothing more than to pick on me,
and they refuse to admit I make one amazing doughboy.
They also let me intrude on their man time on a regular basis,
humor me on occasion by listening to my girl rantings,
and will always give me a hug on a bady day :)

4 comments:

bailey_noel said...

awww you are soo nice and i love that pic of Sean and that little boy!!!is it in Mexico???any way it is really cute!!!

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

seany is so cute:) hahahahahhaa.

Jesusfreak said...

THATS cute i like alot!~

Cdawg17 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WASN'T THAT FUNNY I DONT NO WHY I LAUGHED SO HARD